6. Lei Liu, Walter Terkaj, Marcello Urgo. A review and classiﬁcation of release and dispatching control policies in manufacturing systems, working paper.
5. Lei Liu, Marcello Urgo. Robust scheduling in a two-machine re-entrant flow shop to minimise the value-at-risk of the makespan: a branch-and-bound and heuristic algorithms based on Markovian activity networks and phase-type distribution, major revision at Annals of Operations Research.
4. Lei Liu, Marcello Urgo. 2023. Robust scheduling of a remanufacturing process for the repair of turbine blades, CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology. [link]
3. Lei Liu, Marcello Urgo. 2023. Risk-based robust production scheduling: a branch-and-bound approach for the stochastic two-machine flow shop scheduling problem to minimise the value-at-risk, International Journal of Production Research. [link]
2. Lei Liu, Marcello Urgo. 2022. A robust scheduling framework for re-manufacturing activities of turbine blades, Applied Sciences, 12(6):3034. [link]
1. Lei Liu, Marcello Urgo. 2022. Scheduling remanufacturing activities for the repair of turbine blades: an approximate branch and bound approach to minimize a risk measure. Selected Topics in Manufacturing. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Springer. [link]
3. A branch and bound approach for stochastic 2-machine flow shop scheduling with rework.
- 18th International Workshop on Project Management and Scheduling, Ghent, Belgium, 04/2022 [pdf][slides] [video]
- Finalist, Best Student Award
2. Scheduling remanufacturing activities for the repair of turbine blades: an approximate branch and bound approach to minimize a risk measure.
- XV AITeM Conference (Italian Association of Manufacturing Technology), Milano, Italy, 01/2022 [pdf]
- Finalist, Young Researcher Award
1. A branch-and-bound approach for the two-machine flow shop stochastic scheduling problem to minimize the value-at-risk</q>.