I am currently an Assistant Professor of Operations Management in Nottingham University Business School China. I hold a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Politecnico di Milano and have been awarded the Marie Curie Fellowship by the European Union. I received my master degree in Industrial Engineering from Tsinghua University and bachelor degree in Information Management from NorthEast Forestry University.
Research Interests [click for detailed slides]
- Stochastic decision-making with risk measures
- Markov network analysis
- Integer programming and constraint programming
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Machine scheduling and project management
- Healthcare analytics (appointment scheduling and queuing)
- Revenue management (pricing and marketing)
- Vehicle routing and facility location
To my fellow researchers: If you are interested in collaborating on research projects, please don’t hesitate to connect with me.
To prospective students: I am actively collaborating with enthusiastic students, send me an email with your CV and I would like to talk about the opportunities!
I also actively provide assistance to students participating in mathematics/data/analytics related competitions, including but not limited to: ICM(interdisciplinary contest in modeling), Kaggle, Aliyun, Codalab, ITS, if you are considering entering a competition and need guidance, please do not hesitate to contact me.